Disclosed the reason for the ban concerts of Zemfira during the world Cup

75

Temperate: Ramil Sitdikov / RIA Novosti

The responsibility for the failure of the performances of Zemfira in Nizhny Novgorod and Kaliningrad lies on the organizers of concerts. The radio station “Moscow speaking” on Friday, June 8, said an anonymous representative of the company-operator of the fan zone world Cup in those cities.

According to the interlocutor of radio station, the organizers were going to hold events in the fan zones, prepared for the fans, by themselves, “without consulting anyone”. No documents, he said, was not signed.

“They wanted to take it for free without paying for anything at all. The cost of one day fan zone is tens of millions of rubles. They wanted to make it free for themselves, while selling tickets. Some cities went, Kazan, Ekaterinburg — they agreed to these conditions, apparently, from the budget of the region. Although it is unclear why a commercial entity sells tickets, and the budgets of the regions have to compensate for,” said the source.

Earlier on Friday it became known that the concerts Zemfira banned because of the world Cup. An announcement appeared on the website of the singer.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here