Thai rescuers said about the plan to rescue all remaining in a flooded cave

48

Photo: Chiang Rai Public Relations Office / AP

In Thailand, rescuers began the third phase of the evacuation of children from the flooded cave. This was announced at a press conference at the headquarters of the rescue operation, reports Reuters.

On Tuesday, July 10, rescuers plan to raise to the surface the remaining four students and a coach. The chief of staff of Narongsak Oottamakorn said that all five will be released at the same time.

In addition to the prisoners of the cave, divers will bring four of the rescuers who were with the kids all the time since their discovery.

We also learned that all the issues raised previously on the surface was discovered signs of infection, which they will stay in the hospital for about a week. It is noted that they all feel fine, none of them no fever.

On 9 July, The Telegraph has learned that the parents of the boys were forbidden to hug them or kiss. The ban will be lifted only after you complete all of the examination.

A group of pupils aged 11 to 16 years and a football coach walked into the cave in the North of the country, when it was dry, but soon after they were inside, the rain has gone, the entrance was flooded and blocked by rocks. Operation on their search lasted for 10 days. People found alive four kilometers from the entrance to the cave. On 3 July it was reported that they will have to sit in the trap until September or October this year — before the end of the rainy season.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here