Photo: Henry Nicholls / REUTERS
The nerve substance, which injured two people in the British Amesbury, was drenched in a perfume bottle. This “bi-Bi-si” said the relative of one of the poisoned.
According to Matthew Rowley, his brother Charles picked up the bottle, after which he and his girlfriend ended up in the hospital. Earlier, police reported that the poison was found in a small bottle in the apartment Rowley.
Law enforcement agencies refused to comment on the allegation.
A couple of Brits — Charlie Rowley and don Sturgess — June 30 poisoned in Amesbury. It was found that they were exposed to nerve agents “Beginner”, which in March in the nearby town of Salisbury was poisoned by a former GRU officer Sergey Skripal and his daughter Julia. A couple was placed in the same hospital where he was treated Skrypali, however, the woman died. Rowley also came to the evening of 10 July.
Video, photo All from Russia.