The Russians felt the support the ruble insufficient

118

Photo: Jaroslav Chigaev / “Kommersant”

Most Russians believe that the authorities take insufficient measures to strengthen the ruble. This is evidenced by data survey, conducted by the holding “ROMIR”.

Only 29 percent of respondents believe that the authorities are doing everything to prevent sharp fluctuations in exchange rates. The rest (71 percent) believe that the actions of the government and the Central Bank is not enough.

74 percent of respondents believe the depreciation of the ruble problem for the country, 65 percent for himself. Only 35 per cent are not worried about devaluation at all.

The responses strongly depended on the age of the respondents. In the group from 18 to 34 years of concern, said 78 percent among those over 60 only 53 percent.

“Quite often we hear the argument that if you earn in rubles and is calculated in the national currency, something to be afraid fluctuations is not necessary. The survey refutes this assertion” — are the words of the doctor of sociological Sciences, the President of the holding “ROMIR” Andrey milehin.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here