Photo: Andrew Mccaren / ZumaPress / Globallookpress.com
A resident of the UK, flying to Ibiza from the English city Manchester, died from an overdose of cocaine on Board the aircraft of the airline Jet2. It is reported by The Sun.
According to eyewitnesses, the man was acting strangely the entire flight, and after he drank vodka after consuming the drug, it started to shake in the chair. The Briton pulled into the aisle, where two women tried to assist the injured passengers first aid. However, they failed to save the man.
Passengers also said that the victim had used cocaine at a time, fearing that it will be caught by the flight attendants.
In connection with the incident the pilots had to turn the plane and head to the airport of Toulouse in France. “One of the women stayed with him until the end of the landing and continued to provide assistance, despite requests from the cabin crew to take their place,” added the eyewitness.
Earlier in June, a tourist from the UK got drunk on the first day of vacation on the Canary Islands and died of alcohol poisoning. 37-year-old Paula Bishop rested with her husband Stuart on the island of Fuerteventura. The woman drank too much wine and beer in the pub, and she was later found dead in a hotel room.
Video, photo All from Russia.