Under the rubble in Indonesia left more than 150 thousand people

139

Photo: Athit Perawongmetha / Reuters

After the earthquake and tsunami in Indonesia under blockages there can be about 152 thousand people. This was stated by the head of Department of information and media relations, the Indonesian foreign Minister Ahmad Ramadan, reports Agency Bernama.

He said that as a result of natural disasters had destroyed about 65 million homes. More than 2.5 thousand people were injured, many of them were hospitalized.

“So far, we have found 1558 victims buried alive,” said Ramadan.

An earthquake with a magnitude of 7.7 occurred in Indonesia on September 28. The result was destroyed thousands of homes, hotels, hospitals and shopping centers.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here