The man unleashed himself on a poisonous snake and prayed to

22

Photo: WaterFrame / imagebroker / Globallookpress.com

In the Chinese city of Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, was in intensive care after being bitten by a poisonous snake, which he ordered on the Internet. This publication reports the South China Morning Post.

25-year-old man bought the South China mnogoplanovo crate about a metre after a failed investment, which brought him for the loss. He allowed it to sting himself, but after a few hours broke down and called the ambulance. By the time the poison began to operate, he started having difficulty breathing.

The victim was taken to hospital, but there was no antidote, which helps with bite crate. Man had to be transferred to another medical facility, where there were the necessary remedy. The man was still conscious, begged doctors to save his life and promised money.

“The mainframe is the most venomous snake in the China — said one of the doctors. — One milligram of poison adult enough to kill a dozen people”. After a few hours the bitten limb weaken, disturbed coordination of movements, he feels pain, paralysis of the tongue, dysphagia and shortness of breath. Cause of death was respiratory failure.

In 2017, it was reported that Russian videobloger Arslan Valeev unleashed on himself the black Mamba. Friends called an ambulance, but doctors were unable to save him.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here