The murder of a Saudi journalist admitted intentional

64

Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis / AP

The attorney General of Saudi Arabia called the killing of 59-year-old journalist Jamal Hakuji intentional. This was reported by CNN, citing the state news Agency of the Kingdom.

According to the Prosecutor General, the information he received from the joint working group investigating the crime. It comprises representatives of the two countries — Turkey and Saudi Arabia. “The suspects in Hakuji intentionally committed a crime,” said Sheikh Saud Ben Abdullah al-Mojab (Suood bin Abdullah Al Mo jab).

Earlier, the body of Hakuji was discovered in the well on the territory of Saudi Consulate General in Istanbul. Saudi journalist went there on October 2, to obtain the papers required for divorce. His bride waited at the entrance for several hours, but the reporter did not come out of the residence. The consular officer assured the woman that Hakuji left the building.

Saudi Arabia has confirmed the journalist’s death 18 days later. Authorities said that Hakuji died in the conflict on the territory of the Consulate General. The Turkish authorities believe that the murder was brutal and planned. Local media reported that before the murder of the journalist had been tortured.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here