Photo: Vitaly Belousov / RIA Novosti
A resident of Lgov Kursk region for several years poisoned their neighbors with mercury. He poured the substance into the next apartment through the attic, informs GTRK Kursk.
“As he admitted, he had 12 years kept it in our attic, this mercury. He decided to take. Right, but it seems to be tripped. But if tripped, it would have been all in the attic. It is necessary to remove the hatch top, and fill it — that’s the way we have it proved,” — said the mistress of the house Lyudmila Glazunov.
According to her, she immediately called the emergency number and explained the situation. “I was taken for a madman. They said, “We’ll call you back”. No chime I was not” — said Glazunov.
To call first the police arrived. Law enforcement officers took away the particles of mercury as evidence. Materials of check are transferred in Investigatory Committee.
In EMERCOM in the Kursk region reported that the house sent chemical-radiometric laboratory which did the primary measurements. It turned out that the indicators exceeded the permissible values by ten times.
Deputy head of Lgov Igor Gadzinski said that this situation is happening for the first time. The administration has allocated money from the city budget on carrying out of demercurization.
Video, photo All from Russia.