Head hurried students took the form of a light bulb

57

EstelleКадр: Le Parisien / YouTube

A student from Paris told me about the allergic reaction that caused her hair dye. On it informs edition The Local.

19-year-old Estelle I bought black hair dye. The instructions for the tool prescribed to ensure no allergies to the contained para-Phenylendiamin. The girl have used the provided test but hastened and instead waited 48 hours result in just 30 minutes. She then applied the paint.

Soon the top of the head began to itch and swell. By morning, the head circumference Estelle has increased from 56 to 63 centimeters. “The forehead has doubled, she says. The head was like a light bulb”. The mother took the girl to the hospital, but there she was just given medication and sent home.

The next day as Estelle continued to deteriorate. She began to choke, she has a swollen tongue, and heart palpitations. At another hospital she had been injected with adrenaline. The girl spent the night under the supervision of doctors and next day was discharged.

After recovery Estelle posted in Facebook a series of selfies, showing the development of an allergic reaction, and gave an interview to the newspaper Le Parisien. Judging by the video, which was published by the, in the end she still reached the goal, and dyed her hair black.

In January it was reported that 20-year-old canadian resident was unable to open eyes due to swelling that caused the remedy for eyelash extensions. Despite that, she intends to continue to increase eyelashes.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here