Migrant demanded that the US $ 60 million for the death of his daughter

50

Photo: Yazmin Juarez

Migrant from Guatemala who entered the U.S. with a year-old child, it requires the state $ 60 million due to his death. About it reports NBC News.

Juarez yasmin (Yazmin Juarez) accuses the state structures in the death of his daughter Mary. Its representatives claim that the child is sick, but mother was in the detention center for migrants in Dilley, Texas. Despite the severe respiratory disease, the girl and her mother were released from the center without the provision of proper medical care. Six weeks later she died.

Busy law firm Arnold & Porter. Its representative R. Stanton Jones said that the state has six months to a refund Juarez damages, otherwise the matter will go to court. “Placing in conclusion, young children, the US government assumes responsibility for their safety, comfort and sanitary conditions,” he said.

In the detention center for illegal migrants in Dilley the American immigration service contain mothers with children, many of whom had previously been divided on the border of the United States.

May 20 the President of the United States Donald trump has signed a decree prohibiting the practice of separation on the border of the migrant families.

In June, the collage, consisting of a figure of a crying baby and looking at him the US President, made the cover of Time magazine. The issue was the strict policy of the White house against migrants.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here