After poisoning the suburban cadets opened a criminal case

322

Dining room cadet school, Liberetto: lubkadet.edumsko.ru

In connection with the mass poisoning of pupils of Cadet schools of the city Lyubertsy criminal case under article about services that do not meet safety requirements. About it “lente.ru” said Evgeny Kiryushin, the official representative of the Moscow Central Board of the UK.

“By Sunday morning, it was found that the reason of mass poisoning was the violation of sanitary-epidemiological legislation in the preparation of hot food in the kitchen of the cadet school. Did the workers of “Spark” — they are the subcontractors of the municipal contract. The identity of the suspects is now set,” Kiryushin said.

According to her, for the examination of the seized equipment and kitchen tools school, swabs from jobs, as well as documentation and computers. A scene examination was conducted jointly with the staff of the CPS, which began its inspection and sanitary-epidemiological investigation.

The first cases went to the doctors on the night of January 13. According to the morning of January 14, the medical care needed 62 people — 51 children and 11 adults. They are all studying or working in the cadet school. Due to the severity of the condition admitted to hospital 33 children and three adults. Previously all ill diagnosis “food toxic infection”. The reason will set in for three to five days, the school will operate on a reduced schedule.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here