Careless iPhone owner stuck in the toilet

816

Photo: Jeff Chiu / AP

Chinese dropped iPhone in the toilet and got stuck in it. About the incident reported by the newspaper Global Times.

A resident of China named tan (Tan) was drinking together with friends at one of the hotels in the city of Liuzhou in the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous region on Sunday 4 February. When the man had gone into the restroom, he accidentally dropped the newly purchased iPhone 8 in the outdoor toilet.

In an attempt to rescue gadget tan put his right hand in the drain hole of the toilet to try to catch him. However, the man failed, and he was not able to pull the limb. The janitor found him only half an hour later.

The hotel employee called rescuers, and those freed the victim. During the incident, he was not injured. The fate of the fallen of the phone is unknown.

On 23 January it was reported that a resident of China decided to check the battery on the iPhone on authenticity and began to eat it. The battery exploded in the mouth of men, but as a result of incident nobody has suffered.

Video, photo All from Russia.



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here