Photo: Alexey Danichev / RIA Novosti
Writer Zakhar Prilepin has banned entry to Bosnia and Herzegovina. He told about it in Facebook.
“On the road from Belgrade to Banja Luka, where I was invited as an honorary guest and participant Kocica, I was detained on the border with Bosnia and Herzegovina. Launched as a terrorist,” he wrote.
According to the writer, the reason for the detention became the official paper of the Ministry of security of the country in which it is stated that as of March 26, 2018, he is banned entry to the country. “My presence is a threat to the statehood and international relations. Performances will not be”, — he added.
According to TASS, the President of Republika Srpska Milorad Dodik expressed indignation in connection with the incident. “We demand to cancel the order. How is it possible that a threat to the security of Bosnia and Herzegovina was represented by Russian writer, not a thousand migrant workers or individuals returning from the war in Syria,” he said.
Previously, on 16 August it was reported that Zakhar Prilepin was in the list of persons threatening national security of Ukraine. In February 2017, the writer formed his battalion in the self-proclaimed DND, and in July of this year, he announced the desire to leave the Donbass and return to literature.
Video, photo All from Russia.