Schoolboy burned alive

79

Photo: Alexander Kryazhev / RIA Novosti

In Moscow in the stairwell of a residential building on the street Berzarina 15-year-old burned alive in an accident. He was taken to the intensive care unit with burns to 98 percent of the body surface. On Friday, January 25, said “the Tape.ru” a source in law enforcement bodies.

According to the interlocutor of the edition, being on the 13th floor of the building with his friends on the evening of 24 January, a young man accidentally spilled his trousers flammable liquid. When young people began to descend the stairs, the clothes on the pupil suddenly broke out. At the level of the fifth floor fire man said the tenant of the house, he took out the victim from the porch and tumbled down into the snow to put out.

During the inspection of the scene investigators found an empty canister with its characteristic kerosene odor. Criminal case about the deliberate infliction of grievous bodily harm (part 1 of article 111 of the criminal code). Set all the circumstances of the incident, including the living conditions and upbringing of the teenager in the family.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here