Student shaped her lips and started to choke

346

Photo: Shutterstock

Student makeup lip gloss German cosmetic brand Nivea and began to choke. Reported by the Daily Mail.

19-year-old Amy brown of Middlesbrough in early childhood had suffered from a nut Allergy before use, carefully studied its composition. Not noticing the ingredients dangerous for your health substances, the girl struck lip gloss. After a few seconds she felt a tingling in the lips, and then her hand was covered in a rash, and breathing difficult.

“When I started having an Allergy attack, I felt my blisters and they itched terribly,” he described the symptoms brown. The student immediately wiped the glitter from her lips, took an antihistamine and used the inhaler.

It soon became clear that the composition of luster indicates the presence of almond oil under the name Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (common almond), which did not recognize brown.

The victim contacted representatives of Nivea to tell them what happened, and asked to reprint the content more accessible to buyers language. However, she said that the company does not violate European law, as stated the full contents of the product on the packaging.

In September 2018 popular procedure for buttock augmentation Brazilian bum was the cause of death of the mother of three children, Leah Cambridge.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here