Photo: Alysha McEntire
A resident of the U.S. city of Cleveland, Oklahoma, fell ill life threatening Allergy to cold. It is reported by the tabloid the Mirror.
Initially, the 26-year-old Alicia McIntyre (McEntire Alysha) took the redness on the skin for an adverse reaction of the body to a pill that she drank during his illness. However, after the course of treatment for allergies has not stopped. “I noticed my ankles were covered with hives when I got cold in the car,” — says the American.
McIntyre went to the hospital where she was diagnosed with severe allergies to cold and prescribed a daily intake of antihistamines. She takes medication twice a day because the pills only temporarily relieve symptoms.
According to doctors, the disease can cause anaphylactic shock that leads to death, so McIntyre should avoid low temperatures.
Earlier in March, it was reported, how in the Spanish city of Alicante, the woman went to the hospital with a rare form of allergic reactions after working with a partner oral sex. As it turned out, four hours before sex the man drank antibacterial properties, which was in a woman’s body with sperm.
Video, photo All from Russia.