Photo: Vincent Yu / AP Photo
The North Korean leadership is considering the possibility of the suspension of negotiations with the US on denuclearization. This was announced by Deputy foreign Minister of the DPRK Choi sung-Hee, reports TASS.
She said that Pyongyang does not intend to make concessions to US demands, and to conduct such negotiations. The diplomat said that the North Korean leader Kim Jong-UN will soon issue a formal appeal on this issue.
The first meeting of the President of the United States of trump and the leader of the DPRK Kim Jong-UN was held in Singapore on 12 June 2018. The parties signed the document by which Washington offered Pyongyang security guarantees and North Korea undertakes commitments on denuclearization. The second meeting was held in Vietnam on 27-28 February 2019. The talks ended two hours ahead of time. According to their results, the parties have not reached concrete agreements and has not signed the joint statement.
On March 6 it became known that the DPRK began to restore the site of the Soha, which had previously launched the Intercontinental ballistic missile. After a few days of reconnaissance satellites detected that North Korea may be preparing to launch a missile or satellite — in images detected activity on the territory of a military research center Sanandan near Pyongyang.
Video, photo All from Russia.