Photo: Kirill Kallinikov / RIA Novosti
The cause of the fire at the sports complex “Olympic” in Moscow was getting spark to the skin of the vent. About it reported in a press-service of the complex, RIA Novosti reported.
It is noted that the smoke happened on the 25 th mark under the roof of the arena. As a result of incident nobody has suffered, the fire quickly extinguished.
Earlier it was reported about the fire in the “Olympic”. According to the MOE, the area of the fire, which occurred on the sixth floor of the SC, made up of 30 square meters.
January 1 “Olympic” was closed for renovation, a project that the Moscow authorities have published on March 29. According to the plan of city hall, the complex will retain the concert feature, also there will be many new athletic facilities.
Video, photo All from Russia.