There was the first ratings Poroshenko and Zelensky before the second round of elections

174

www.vsyako.netVladimir Zilinskaite: RIA Novosti

The leader of presidential race in Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky in the popularity ratings ahead of the incumbent head of state Petro Poroshenko almost 30 percent. This is evidenced by the monitoring of the electoral moods of Ukrainians, prepared by the sociological service “Rating”.

About 51 percent of respondents reported that they were ready to vote for Zelensky in the second round. He is ahead of Clinton in all age groups and leads to popularity among the residents of East, South and centre of the country. Poroshenko is going to vote 21 per cent of voters. 18 percent are undecided, and 10 did not intend to go to the polls.

Among those undecided, the share of support Zelensky is even higher — 71 percent vs. 29 percent at Poroshenko.

While sociologists have noted the growth of protest voting among the electorate both candidates. Among voters Zelensky 57 percent are willing to support it, the remaining 43 percent voted against Poroshenko, this figure rose almost 10 percent compared with February. 66 percent of the total number of survey participants expressed the opinion that voters Zelensky your choice to show dissatisfaction with the situation in the country and not vote for a person.

Among voters Poroshenko 22 percent of the vote against Zelensky, in February the figure was 12 percent. In addition, about 40 percent supporting the current President thus expressing a negative attitude to the Russian leader Vladimir Putin.

The first round of presidential elections in Ukraine held on 31 March. The leader of the race Zelensky has won more than 30 percent of the votes, the result of Poroshenko amounted to about 16 percent. They both received the required to win a majority of 50 percent plus one vote and passed in the second round, which will take place on April 21. The final election results will be announced before may 1.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here