In the Australian city of Wollongong, New South Wales, the man was taken to hospital with a suspected bite of one of the most venomous spiders on the planet. This publication reports the Daily Mail.
The incident occurred on Wednesday, may 15. 43-year-old Australian explored the old mine at the foot of mount Kembla in the woods and felt a pain in his right knee. He found that he was bitten by a spider, and immediately called an ambulance.
In place came the team of doctors on two machines. By the time men swollen the bite, and the doctors took him to the city hospital. All this time he was in a stable condition.
About his current state of health is not reported.
According to a representative of ambulance New South Wales for the district of Illawarra, experts still can not accurately determine the species of spider. They suggest that it belongs to the family voronkovich.
Voroncova spiders have one of the most toxic poisons and are considered the most dangerous in the world. Basically, they live on the territory of New South Wales and hide in holes on tree trunks or ferns.
In mid-April it was reported that in the UK the boy was bitten by a poisonous spider. The mother took the son in for an emergency consultation with a General practitioner, but doctors have not found the victim of a dangerous infection. By the end of the week the boy’s grandmother took off his leg bandage and saw on the site of the bite hole.
Video, photo All from Russia.