Male twice punctured the bowel of one and the same chicken bone

170

www.vsyako.netPhoto: Kingston Hospital

A resident of London, United Kingdom, swallowed a chicken bone, which has twice burst his intestines. On it informs the British edition Daily Mail.

56-year-old man repeatedly complained to the doctors on abdominal pain. At the first appointment CT scan showed inflammation in the upper abdomen caused by an object penetrated the wall of the internal organ. The doctor assumed it had been accidentally swallowed a chicken bone. The patient confirmed that she had recently eaten chicken. However, doctors did not consider it necessary to remove the foreign body and prescribed Briton antibiotics.

Two months later he returned to the hospital complaining of abdominal pain and high temperature. Experts have found that the bone in that time managed to pass along the entire length of the gastrointestinal tract and were in the rectum. As a result, in the digestive tract of men there’s another hole. Doctors operated on the man and sewed the intestines.

According to Dr. Andrew James brown (Andrew James Brown), who observed the patient in the hospital of Kingston, is the first such case in his practice when the same foreign body leads to the two perforations of the digestive tract. He also noted that small sharp objects are sometimes the greatest danger for man, because it is not always possible to remove.

Earlier it was reported that a woman had a fight with relatives and swallowed the necklace. It was urgently taken to hospital, where he conducted a successful operation. Doctors noted that neither the shell of the stomach, or the intestines and esophagus was not damaged.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here