Russian communal piped water instead of gas

156

www.vsyako.netPhoto: Sergey of Old men / TASS

In one of the houses Ivanova leaked gas due to the mistakes of public utilities, which have piped water instead of gas. This was reported on the website of the regional Department of the Investigative Committee.

According to investigators, an error was made by the gasman in the apartment house on the prospectus of the Textile when connected gas column. They mixed the compound gas-water, resulting in leakage of gas.

A criminal case under part 1 of article 238 of the criminal code (“Rendering services not meeting requirements of safety of life or health of consumers”). The investigation is ongoing.

Earlier it was reported about the Russian housing and communal services who had been poisoned by carbon monoxide, nine people in Podolsk, near Moscow. According to investigators, two employees of the organization “PPP” and the employee housing office allowed the blockage of the channels of the flue gas and ventilation system of the house. Reason poisoning to the occupants of the house became carbon monoxide.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here