Photo: Yuri Strelets / RIA Novosti
Patient Voronezh regional Oncology hospital died during procedures using the radiation therapy. About it reports “Interfax”.
The incident occurred on Wednesday, may 22. According to preliminary data, the woman was crushed because of the jammed hoist from the Czech appliance, 2006 edition.
Minister of healthcare Veronika Skvortsova requested technical specialists of Roszdravnadzor to go to the scene to inspect.
In January 2018, it was reported about the inhabitant of India who died in the apparatus of magnetic resonance imaging. The visitor of the hospital Rajesh Maru entered the room, MRI with a metal oxygen tank, the moment the device be included, and because of the powerful magnetic field of the scanner it was immediately sucked inside. The man died from his injuries.
Video, photo All from Russia.