The Kremlin reacted to the incident with the tankers in the Gulf of Oman

487

www.vsyako.netPhoto: ISNA / AP

To draw conclusions about the causes of the incident with the two tankers in the Gulf of Oman is premature, said press Secretary of the President of Russia Dmitry Peskov. It is quoted by TASS on Thursday, June 13.

Peskov also said that the contacts with middle Eastern countries on this issue are within the competence not of the Kremlin and the foreign Ministry.

“But yet, as far as we know, nobody has information about these incidents and what’s behind them”, — he said.

Earlier on Thursday morning it became known that in Iranian waters of the Gulf of Oman was attacked two oil tankers. Front Altair has executed the order for the Taiwanese state-owned CPC Corp and was carrying 75 thousand tons of naphtha.

The second victim, the tanker is owned by a Japanese company Kokuka Courageous. He was carrying methanol.

Video, photo All from Russia.



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here