Electronic cigarette exploded in the mouth of a teenager, and deprived of its teeth

64

www.vsyako.netPhoto: New England Journal of Medicine

In the U.S. state of Nevada in the mouth of a teenager exploded electronic cigarette. About it reports information portal NBC News.

17-year-old Austin Adams (Austin Adams) tried to quit Smoking. His mother Kajlani Burton (The Burton) bought for my son vaping electronic vaporizer to help him cope with the craving for tobacco. When the boy first used the electronic cigarette, it exploded in his mouth.

“Austin came in, closing his mouth with his hands, recalls the mother of a teenager. — He was in shock and could not speak.”

Burton immediately brought the son to hospital where he received the necessary help. Adams suffered burns, damaged jaw and lost several teeth. Now to its health threatens nothing, however, after the incident, he forever gave up Smoking.

Investigating the incident took the Management on sanitary inspection behind quality of foodstuff and medicines (FDA). Last week the institution announced the completion of the development of new safety regulations for producers of electronic cigarettes. It also wants to obtain information about the batteries that are used for evaporators, as, according to numerous reports of consumers, they often overheat and lead to such incidents.

Video, photo All from Russia.

See also: DNR NEWS.
Novorossiya news today.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here