Named the most dirty city in Russia

774

www.vsyako.netPhoto: Sergey Rasulov / RIA Novosti

The results of the July 2019 sociological survey showed that the most polluted city in the country according to residents was the city of Makhachkala. This is evidenced by the marketing Agency Zoom Market (the materials are of edition”.ru”).

Second and third place of the rating took Omsk and Bryansk, one of the ten most polluted cities in Russia also includes the Saratov, Arkhangelsk, Tolyatti, Voronezh, Elista, Nizhniy Novgorod and Samara.

St. Petersburg and Moscow went on the 24th and 25th place, respectively.

The survey was attended by about three thousand people. They were asked if they consider their city is dirty, and who’s to blame.

73 percent of respondents indicated that the reason for the contamination of their cities in the residents themselves. The remaining 27 percent of the blame for the situation the city administration and municipal services.

Earlier in the summer of 2019, the Agency presented a rating of the most aggressive cities in Russia. First place in costalot Rostov-on-don, the second went to Moscow, in third place was the Chelyabinsk.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here