Nearly fifty people were poisoned gas leak in the hotel

117

www.vsyako.netFrame: video globalnews.ca

In the canadian city of Winnipeg at the hotel Super 8 Motel 46 people were poisoned by gas because of a leak. It is reported by Global News.

All of the hotel was evacuated 52 people and one dog. Of these 46 people, including two children, were taken to the hospital. Most were allowed to go home.

Five were taken to hospital in unstable condition. Condition 26 of the hospitalized is assessed as stable.

“None of the patients needed intensive care, one was not intubated, but the level of carbon monoxide was such that the victims belonged to critical categories,” — said on the condition of the hospitalized fire chief paramedic Winnipeg John lane.

The victims managed to escape thanks to a sensor that signaled on exceeding the permissible values of the content of carbon monoxide. He responded to three fire stations. The hotel promptly arrived a few fire engines and ten ambulances.

The gas supply to the building was suspended, was initiated ventilation of the room. According to the representative of the fire Department of Winnipeg, the hotel recently successfully passed the fire inspection.

In June several members of the crew died of smoke inhalation when the plane, EN route from London Gatwick to Tenerife, there was smoke.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here