Photo: Alex Maligawa / RIA Novosti
In the state Duma questioned the fact that the Crimean bridge is “a few minutes” to be destroyed by Ukrainian rockets “Neptune”, as previously Monday, July 15, said the former Secretary of the national security Council and defense of Ukraine Oleksandr Turchynov. According to the Deputy from the Crimea Ruslan Balbec, the world has not seen this type of missile gets to the target, reports RT.
“The international community has not provided a single fact of hitting cruise missiles “Neptune” in the target. The launches we’ve seen, but no result”, — he said.
In addition, Balbec reminded about the presence of Russian missile defenses. “Has he [Turchynov is] seriously thinks that in the case of launches of Ukrainian missiles to the Russian military, opening his mouth, will be watching their flight?” asked Balbec.
According to the Deputy Chairman of the Duma Committee on defence Yury Shvydkin, the Crimean bridge is adequately protected, and “there is no chance that Ukraine will prosper.” “We have enough forces and means, which will react to any provocation and will not allow it”, — said Svitkin, quoted by “the Russian newspaper”.
Earlier on Monday, July 15, Turchynov said that the Crimean bridge can be destroyed within a few minutes with cruise missiles “Neptune” Ukrainian production. He noted that the missiles “Neptune” was set in a severe time limits at a time when Ukraine faced the threat of the Black and Azov seas.
In may, the weekly “Star” called the main threat to the Crimean bridge two frigates of the Oliver Hazard Perry project, which the United States has offered Ukraine to transfer. The newspaper recalled that the bridge is securely protected from ramming warships, and from possible missile attack.
Video, photo All from Russia.