Electronic cigarette exploded in the mouth of a Russian in torque

452

www.vsyako.netPhoto: Vitaly Belousov / RIA Novosti

Krasnodar resident was hospitalized with a severe injury of the upper jaw, which he received in the explosion of the electronic cigarette. This was reported on the website of the press service of the Ministry of health of the Krasnodar territory.

Specifies that the device exploded in his mouth 23-year-old Russian in the torque. He was given medical assistance. Jaw function was saved, but the man will need plastic surgery, said the press service of the Ministry.

Earlier it was reported that in Russia on e-cigarettes will distribute almost all restrictions that will be taken in respect of ordinary cigarettes. Appropriate changes to the Ministry of health introduced the concept of state policy on combating tobacco consumption for the period from 2019 to 2035. Document sent for approval to the government. The health Ministry also expressed concern over a possible epidemic of nicotine addiction, which can negate the achievements of many years of tobacco control.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here