Russian crime boss has disappeared before the next sentence

590

www.vsyako.netShota Katamadze: press service GU MVD in the Sverdlovsk region

Crime boss Shota Katamadze, previously convicted for organizing the attack, did not appear in the Leninsky district court of Yekaterinburg, where the announcement in the case of a group of avtopodstavy. On Thursday, July 18, according to Znak.

“The reason the defendant ignored the meeting is now confirmed. If it is not respectful, it will take measures”, — said the press Secretary of the Chief Department of the MIA of Russia in Sverdlovsk region Valery Burnt.

A source in power structures has told that Katamadze it is planned to declare the wanted list. Especially as the organizer of a criminal group Ruslan Ramazanov and his two accomplices has previously absconded and are currently in search.

In addition to Katamadze, the verdict should be given another 10 defendants in the case. They are charged under articles of fraud, bribery, illegal acquisition and possession of weapons and ammunition, extortion and arbitrariness. For an escaped criminal authority, the state prosecution demanded 11 years in prison of strict regime. Officially, he is under recognizance not to leave.

In March 2013, Chateau Katamadze was convicted and sentenced to four years in prison in the case of the attack on the Ural settlement Sagra. Six months later, Russia’s Supreme court reduced the sentence to him and two other defendants in the case.

The conflict in Sagra broke out on 1 July 2011. According to the investigation, cottager Sergey Zubarev has accused employees of a local resident Vyacheslav Lebedev of stealing. Lebedev and his sister appealed for help to his cousin Ivan, who was at that time in the colony. In the end, armed men on 15 machines attacked inhabitants of Sagra, but they fought back, shooting one of the attackers with a gun.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here