Men drank too many energy drinks and died

114

www.vsyako.netPhoto: Karl-Josef Hildenbrand / DPA / Globallookpress.com

In the Indonesian province of Jakarta two builders had one too many energy drinks and died. It is reported by news portal AsiaOne.

According to police, the dead body of Agus (Agus) and Riano of Ahmad (Ahmad Riyono) found their foreman Tuesday, July 16. The man decided that builders take time off from work, and looked at them removable room. The room was also empty packages of powder energy, two bottles of energy drink and two bottles of water.

“We believe the victim died from an overdose of energy drinks. They both used a whole package of [dry energy], said the forensic Serait Tom (Tom Sirait). — They all day nothing to eat”.

Police have not detected signs of violence on the bodies of men. “On the spot had no signs of a struggle. They are simple laborers, explained Sirait. When they got tired, they ran a similar drink.”

The bodies were sent to local hospital for autopsy.

In 2018, it was reported that dependence on energy drinks, the British temporarily lost the ability to see, hear, feel and almost died. She decided to tell her story to the authorities forbade the sale of energy drinks to adolescents.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here