Three-year-old girl from Russia poisoned drugs in Ibiza

660

www.vsyako.netPhoto: Sergi Reboredo / Globallookpress.com

Three-year-old girl from Russia admitted to hospital in Ibiza after he took a pill with a narcotic substance, reports Diaria de Ibiza.

The child was taken to the hospital in the afternoon of 18 June. Apparently, the girl accidentally took a pill that contained meth (according to another version — club drug ecstasy). Parents don’t know what dose she received. According to information received by RIA Novosti from the Civil Guard of the Balearic Islands, the pill, the girl found in the Park where we walked with his mother.

It is reported that due to the difficult condition of young female patient the evening of the same day she was transported by helicopter to a hospital in Palma, Mallorca. Now, according to Russian news agencies, its status is estimated as normal.

Law enforcement bodies started an investigation in connection with the incident. The initial version of the incident considered an accident.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here