The United States has reported the destruction of one drone Iran

493

www.vsyako.netPhoto: Reuters

The US last week might have brought down not one but two unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) of the army of Iran. This was announced by commander of the Central command of the US Armed forces (CENTCOM), General Kenneth Mackenzie in an interview with CBS.

“We believe that successfully attacked two drone — maybe more, but this is not known to us. (…) We believe that was hit by one of them might have hit and the second,” said the General, answering the questions of journalists.

He also said that while the US military used no bombs, and electromagnetic pulse to disable the electronics of the device of the enemy. The sailors could not see where it fell down a drone, but watched him fall.

July 19, the Iranian foreign Minister said that Tehran has no information about the loss of the drone, and the Islamic revolutionary guard Corps (the IRGC, an elite unit of Iran’s army) released a video, allegedly proving the lies of the United States, however, experts have caught the Iranians in the forgery and distribution of fake records with a different date.

Before this, the US President Donald trump called the actions of Tehran in international waters a hostile and called on other countries to condemn them.

The President also said that the UAV flew to the amphibious assault ship USS Boxer (“boxer”) for a distance of about 900 meters, which was destroyed.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here