Photo: EMERCOM of Russia
Three children injured in a fire at a campground in the Khabarovsk territory, fell into a coma. This was announced by the Governor of the region Sergey Furgal, who arrived at the scene, reports “Interfax”.
Furgal confirmed that one child died, three are in serious condition. Another child was hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning, his condition between satisfactory and average weight. The Governor noted that parents in the hospital was given a separate room, where they can be around the clock.
On 22 July there was a fire in a tent camp on the territory of the ski complex “Kholdomi”, where there were 189 children. By the time the first units arrived MES, 20 of the 26 tents burned. Killing ten-year-old girl, another nine people were injured.
Source TASS, has called the possible cause of fire, malfunction of one of the heaters that heated the camp. The spokesman did not rule out that the heater used to dry clothes. The investigative Committee opened a criminal case under part 1 of article 109 of the criminal code (“Causing death on imprudence”) and item in part 2 of article 238 of the criminal code (“Rendering services not meeting requirements of safety of life and health of consumers”).
Video, photo All from Russia.