The woman got a hole in the skull and survived

345

www.vsyako.netPhoto: Mediadrumimages / Newslions Medi

A resident of Mumbai was in the hospital stuck in the skull cap from the pressure cooker. About it writes Daily Mail.

Visually impaired woman named Rice KOR got up in the night to use the bathroom, and slipped on the lying on the floor of Cutlery. She fell on the pressure cooker. The whistle from the cap, which serves as a temperature indicator, has a hole in her head and lodged in the skull.

The victim was immediately taken to the hospital, where surgeons two hours pulled out a whistle. They could not carry out the operation in a comfortable environment, because the woman could not lie. Also could cause complications such as infection due to small pieces of bone caught in the brain. Now the doctors say that her condition is stable but the patient is conscious and out of danger.

Her daughter said that her mother’s cataracts, which she could not see the Cutlery. She even hoped that her mother would survive when he saw her pain. She was delighted with the successful outcome and noted the friendliness of the staff and the excellent service of the city hospital.

On 13 June, the resident of the village of El’ban of the Amur district, Khabarovsk region asked for medical assistance because of hearing loss. It turned out that he lived for two years with the dowel-nail in the nasopharynx. Foreign steel object hit him in the head during a repair. The wound was not too big, so the man is just anointed her with green paint and went to the doctor.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here