Woman suffocated in a makeshift shower and died

801

www.vsyako.netPhoto: SA Courts Administration Authority

The reason for the death of 47-year-old Australian, who died while taking a shower became faulty water heater and poor ventilation. Reported by ABC News.

Crafty Diane pierce (Heather Diane Pearce) lost consciousness when I walked in a makeshift shower stall in the yard of his farm in the state of South Australia. Soon after, she died. The autopsy showed that the woman died of smoke inhalation.

The investigation determined that 22 years ago in the shower set the water heater. Since then it has never been tested by a professional. On the day of death pierce the soul lay a metal plate. All this has resulted in a poorly-ventilated area accumulated toxic gas.

Carbon monoxide or carbon monoxide has no color, taste and smell. Even a slight concentration in the inspired air leads to unconsciousness and then to death.

In 2016, it was reported that he died of the Belarusian model Natalia Mackay. The cause of death was considered carbon monoxide poisoning, leakage which has occurred due to a faulty gas boiler.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here