The teenager had a little vaping and in a coma

556

www.vsyako.netPhoto: Daniel Becerril / Reuters

In the US, a teenager almost died after using the vaping. About it reports The Mirror.

The incident occurred in Vermont. The victim’s brother bought a cartridge for electronic devices on the street, the newspaper writes. During use of vaping the teenager was suddenly having trouble breathing. He was admitted to hospital. The doctors brought the victim into a state of artificial coma. According to doctors, the vaping caused serious damage to the lungs and heart.

“These street weepy very, very dangerous. My brother almost died,” said the brother of a teenager.

Earlier, the Governor of the U.S. state of Ohio Mike Dewin (Mike DeWine) signed a law prohibiting the selling of cigarettes and other tobacco products to persons under 21 years of age. The ban applies to paper for the manufacture of cigarettes, cigarette filters, Smoking pipes and other liquid commodities, or otherwise associated with Smoking and vaping.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here