In “Zenith” commented on the talks with striker “Barcelona”

589

www.vsyako.netMallampati: Angel Martinez / Getty Images

The General Director of the St. Petersburg “Zenith” Alexander Medvedev has confirmed that the club was in talks with the striker “Barcelona” with Malkom. The words of the functionary leads to “Fontanka”.

According to Medvedev, the negotiations with the Catalans are in the “most active phase”. Also gendir of “Zenit” said that the media announced the amount that the club is ready to pay for a Malcolm (40 million euros), far from the reality.

On negotiations “Zenith” and “Barcelona” about Malcolm told Marca earlier on July 29. The sources noted that the Catalans hope to sell the Brazilian in less than 40 million euros. Petersburgers are allegedly ready to meet the demands of the leadership of “Barcelona”.

Malcolm acts for Barcelona since the summer of 2018, but has a strong place in the first team. In the season 2018/2019 22-year-old Brazilian played 24 matches for the Catalans in all competitions and scored four goals. For his transfer to Barcelona has paid Bordeaux € 41m.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here