A resident of Pyatigorsk during a visit to the tourist site “city of the dead” in North Ossetia pulled out of the vault of the skull, photographed them and posted pictures on Instagram. Against him opened a criminal case, according to the website of the Republican interior Ministry.
According to the report, the tourist “has made obscene, mocking the actions that are incompatible with the requirements of morality.” The police found that a suspect of 18 years. Against the young man opened a criminal case under part 1 of article 244 of the criminal code (“Violation of bodies died and places of their burial”).
On 23 July, an unnamed young man apologized for his actions and said that he repented. “I’m sorry for that, because I did not put before itself the purpose to offend any of you personally, the people and the culture as a whole. On the contrary I wanted to show that there is Dargavs, a place where the bodies are buried. Again, this was presented as a tourist attraction, I didn’t even think that can begin something like this,” he said. The hero of the movie said that he received threats on the Internet.
July 19 edition of “15-th region” reported that unknown was removed from the crypts “city of the dead” in Dargavs the skull of the deceased and laid them in the openings of the structures. After that, as he wrote, “Kavkaz Post”, historical and architectural monument was closed until July 29, there is increased protection and also promised to install surveillance cameras.
Earlier in July it was reported that the police are looking for a Russian woman that held a photo shoot at the memorial to the victims of fascism in Rostov-on-don. The girl’s personality is set, is checked.
Video, photo All from Russia.