Frame: video Goal Post Media / SWNS
A resident of the Indian state of West Bengal swallowed 1.6 kilograms of jewelry, coins and other items. This publication reports the Hindustan Times.
22-year-old Rooney Khatun (Runi Khatun) came to the hospital with complaints of abdominal pain and nausea. After each meal, she began vomiting. X-rays showed that her stomach women metal objects.
During the surgery of her stomach got 69 chains, earrings, 80, 46 coins, eight medallions, 11 rings for the nose, five anklets and watches, writes the Daily Mirror. The total cost of all items is estimated at 53 thousand pounds (4.2 million).
The woman admitted to doctors that he ate them. “We noticed that began to disappear the jewellery, says one of her relatives. But she didn’t say anything and started to cry whenever we asked.” The doctors sent the patient to a psychiatrist.
In 2018, it was reported that in the digestive tract of a resident of India found three pounds of various items, including nuts, bolts, and jewelry. Doctors believe that the woman was suffering cutaia is a rare mental disorder, causing a desire to swallow sharp objects.
Video, photo All from Russia.