The tourist has a tattoo with henna in the popular resort of and burned face

139

www.vsyako.netPhoto: home “Bali Bogans” in Facebook

Australian tourist Jack Morris did temporary henna tattoo on my face while on vacation in Bali, Indonesia, and received burns. Reported by the Daily Mail.

Photo of burnt face he posted in the group Bali Bogans on Facebook. “The lesson learned. Do not apply henna on the face,” he signed your photo. “Does anyone still have the scars on the body after henna? Because I was a complete idiot, and now they’re on my face” he asked his subscribers.

“Henna is not just banned in Australia. You need to be careful and use only proven stores,” said Morris to the post of one member of the group. “The son of my friend is still not healed scars seven years ago. I hope you this will not happen”, — shared the experience of another reader.

“Unlike Australia in Bali may not be no regulation of what is included in the dye. Therefore, in particular, children may be acute allergic reactions that cause blistering, open sores, and chemical burns”, — leads edition of the words of Dr. Ryan Harvey.

In July, 2019 16-year-old girl showed the terrible sunburn she received during a family vacation and was shocked by the network.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here