Photo: Andrew Stenin / RIA Novosti
In Kungur of the Perm region bailiffs made a local resident who organized the cleaners in her own apartment, to get rid of all cleaning products and the appropriate professional equipment — washing machines. This was reported on the website of the regional Department of the Federal bailiff service (UFSSP).
On the activities of the men complained to the neighbors: they literally choked with chemicals, around the clock in the entryway. To set the source of the acrid fumes were able to quickly — a characteristic smell about the apartment of the businessman was felt particularly strongly. He, however, refused to call and correct the cause of air pollution and neighbors inside of the apartment is not allowed.
Citizens complained to the housing office, and her staff in turn went to court to gain access to the toxic room. After arrived at the scene, inspectors, accompanied by police officers, the owner of the apartment itself has opened the door for them. Inside we found evidence that square footage was used by man for work on chemical carpet cleaning.
The owner was ordered to remove from the apartment all the equipment and equipment for coating. Executive proceedings closed.
In March 2019, the owner of the apartment in one of the houses in Omsk was forced to clean the occupied room during the month. A man complained to the neighbors, who are tired coming from the apartment the unpleasant smell. Dwelling inspected and found in it the mountains of household rubbish.
Video, photo All from Russia.