The court in the case of the downed Boeing MH17 urged to move

120

www.vsyako.netPhoto: Maxim Zmeyev / Reuters

Three non-governmental organizations of Malaysia urged to suspend the trial in the case of the death shot down over the Donbas “Boeing” MH17. About this newspaper The Star.

According to her, representatives of the Fund Perdana, International movement for a just world (JUST) and the organization of Global Research has approached the Prime Ministers of Malaysia and the Netherlands with the request to enter into negotiations on the suspension of court for an indefinite period in the absence in the report of the Joint investigation team (JIT RESS) “answers on many important issues.”

“Now the most urgent task is to stop the trial, the beginning of which is scheduled for March”, — said the President of JUST Dr. Chandra Muzaffar. He also said that non-governmental organizations have prepared their own action plan in response to published international investigation reports and pass it in the coming days, Prime Minister of Malaysia Mahathir Mohamad.

16 Aug German private detective Josef Resch investigating the case about the crash “Boeing”, told about the readiness to transmit data is unknown about the disaster based in the Netherlands SSG. In a letter to his lawyer noted that Dec had previously attempted to convey information to investigators in the presence of the world media and was surprised at their refusal.

“Boeing-777” Malaysia Airlines flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur crashed in the Donetsk region on July 17, 2014. All 298 people on Board were killed. An international investigation concluded that the plane was shot down by a missile complex “Buk”, and announced the names of four suspects, including three Russians and a Ukrainian. 20 Jun Prime Minister of Malaysia Mahathir Mohamad said that the purpose of the investigation was to find ways to accuse Russia of wrongdoing.

The Russian foreign Ministry called the accusations “totally unfounded” and stressed that the investigation team has not provided any concrete evidence of the involvement of the Russian side to disaster. It is expected that the court in this case held in the spring of 2020.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here