Two monitoring stations ceased to work after the explosion under the Severodvinsk

72

www.vsyako.netPhoto: FSUE “Space communications”

Two monitoring stations ceased to transmit information after the incident on 8 August under the Severodvinsk explosion. It is reported owned by Grigory Berezkin RBC.

It is noted that the Executive Secretary of the Treaty Organization the comprehensive nuclear-test-ban (CTBT) Lassina Zerbo said that the station in Dubna and Kirov stopped working two days after the accident. It is known that Russian officials explained his problems with the network and connection. “We expect further reports when the station or the communications system will be fully restored,” said Zerbo.

Before a Nuclear security center of Norway reported the discovery of radioactive iodine in the air from 9 to 12 August.

Earlier in the Roshydromet website there was a message about exceeding of dose rate of gamma radiation in 4-16 times in six of the eight points of Severodvinsk. Shortly after the explosion at a military firing range, these values began to decrease. According to the independent expert in the nuclear industry, the head of “Atominfo” Alexander Uvarov, the brief rise of the level of radiation in the explosion at a military site near Severodvinsk did not pose a danger to local residents.

An explosion at a military firing range in the Arkhangelsk region occurred on August 8 during the test of liquid rocket propulsion, the device is also lit up. Died two specialists of the Ministry of defence and five employees of “Rosatom”. Relatives and friends of the victims and promised to provide help and support.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here