In Galveston County the us state of Texas teen was sucked into a drain in one of the local parks. It is reported Inside Edition.
According to police, the incident occurred on Saturday, August 17, the water Park Fun Town. 14-year-old boy sucked into drain after he raised the bars on the bottom of the pool. “As I understand it, he could do it on a bet”, said Galveston County Sheriff Henry Trochesset (Henry Trochesset). He noted that the young man is rather large — it has about 180 centimeters tall.
Friends of a teenager noticed that it does not float, and rushed to his aid. The staff of the Park turned off the pump, but it didn’t help to bring the young man.
In the end, the Americans managed to extract from the pool. He was taken to the hospital where doctors discovered he had serious internal injuries and forced the patient into an artificial coma.
The owner of the Park apologized to the boy’s family and refused to comment on the incident.
Earlier it was reported that an American has contracted a rare parasite eating human brain, in a popular water Park in North Carolina, USA, and died. It is established that the death was caused due to amoeba Naegleria Fowler. She came to the man’s body out of the water through the nose, and then penetrated into the brain and eat it.
Video, photo All from Russia.