Photo: Nicholas Khizhnyak / RIA Novosti
Inspector fire safety of the trading network “Magnet” has died from a drug overdose. About it reports “the Fifth channel” referring to sources in law enforcement bodies.
According to the publication, during a meeting in the Moscow office of 27-year-old man lost consciousness. Colleagues tried to help him, but failed and called an ambulance. Medics took him to the hospital, but he was not able to save.
On examination of the corpse police found the personal belongings of three packages with the prohibited substance and a Smoking pipe. A criminal case under article “drug trafficking”.
In early August, in Syktyvkar the head of the local branch of the organization “City without drugs” was hospitalized with overdose of synthetic drugs. The court arrested him for four days.
Video, photo All from Russia.
Читайте также: Новости ДНР.