The woman tripped over a dog and lost all his fingers

173

www.vsyako.netPhoto: Alecia Kennen

A resident of the American city of rice lake, Wisconsin, lost his right leg and toes on the hands and feet due to an infection that is picked up from the hoarse children. Reported by the Daily Mail.

In June 2015, the 37-year-old alisha Kennen (Kennen Alecia) tripped over the dog and got abrasion to the right shoulder. A few days later she went to the hospital with complaint of acute pain under my arm. Her condition deteriorated rapidly began internal bleeding, then organ failure. She needed a blood transfusion and hemodialysis.

As it turned out, the sons of a woman ill with angina — an infectious disease caused by streptococci. Through abrasion Streptococcus was in her blood and resulted in an infectious-toxic shock.

Due to poor blood circulation to the extremities began to wither away tissue, gangrene. To prevent the spread of infection, Kennen partially amputated fingers. The woman was in the hospital for two months and was discharged in August 2015. Four months later the infection came back. This time Kennen amputated toes. The last recurrence occurred in June 2019. After the woman right leg amputated to the knee.

To pay for the treatment Kennen need 100 thousand dollars (6.3 million rubles). She tries to collect the missing money through Facebook and Gofundme the crowdfunding service.

In 2018, it was reported that a running sore on the site of the cut brought the resident of the British city of Bristen to the amputation of his leg. The affected space is swollen, making it difficult for the blood supply and led to gangrene.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here