Four Russian first graders been scalded with boiling water at school

84

www.vsyako.netPhoto: Roman Yarovitsyn / “Kommersant”

In Mezhdurechensk four first graders received burns due to the tipping over of a kettle of boiling water in the school canteen. This was reported by TASS, citing a source in the local authorities.

The representative of the Centre of medicine of accidents of the Kemerovo region Anton Dujic said that two children with 10 percent body burn hospitalized in trauma. Another girl from 15 per cent burns, was sent to the intensive care unit she injured arms and legs. The fourth child was sent to be treated on an outpatient basis.

The Deputy chief doctor on medical work mezhdurechenskiy city hospital Irina Dutova said that the state of first-graders assessed as stable. The administration of Mezhdurechensk said that created a municipal Commission review.

Earlier in Moscow, an eight month old child knocked over a pot of hot soup and died from his injuries. The incident occurred on 7 September in a house on Muranowska street. Both parents were at home. Father sat in the kitchen at that moment, when his eight month old son knocked over the cooling on the windowsill soup. Area burns accounted for 60 percent of the body.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here