The Russians died because of forgotten in light of a catheter

85

www.vsyako.netPhoto: Nicholas Khizhnyak / RIA Novosti

In Krasnoyarsk region the patient to a local hospital died after the installation of the catheter in the lung. This was reported on the website of the Investigative Committee for the region.

According to investigators, anesthesiologist-resuscitator of the Igarka city hospital put a catheter in the subclavian area of the patient for the introduction and left part of the instrument in the lung, causing 23-year-old man penetrating wound. Because of this, in the chest of the patient developed a pneumothorax. He died a few hours later.

Clarifies that a causal relationship between the death of the patient and the actions of the doctor already installed, a criminal case under article 109 of the criminal code (“Causing death on imprudence”).

Earlier it became known that in Tyumen the doctors refused to accept patients with serious illness and denied him emergency surgery, subsequently the man died. “The status of every day was getting worse, he could walk only after pain medications and then only with great difficulty”, said the wife of the deceased.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here